Friday, September 29, 2006

Serge Shoemaker... long time no see

Serge has resurfaced - at Girl Chat (GC). He used to go by the nym "Serge Valinium," but his real name is Serge Shoemaker.

These days, he's posing as "yesmartenebnoj." Oh, let's save some time. That's actually jonbenetramsey spelled backwards. He's obsessed with her (and has been for a long time).



I'm in love with JonBenet Ramsey
Posted by yesmartenebnoj on Tuesday, September 19 2006 at 02:31:35am
http://www.annabelleigh.net/messages/370059.htm
(Remember: copy/paste the link above from this blog; some pervs have blocked clickables from here.)

Why does a grown man fall in love with a LG???
Posted by yesmartenebnoj on Tuesday, September 26 2006 at 02:37:57am


People might not remember Serge; he went away (from his home in Alabama) to college for a while in TN. Ironically, or weird enough, his home in AL was near the area where John Mark Karr springboarded. Yep, that's right: Karr, the guy who gave a false confession to having murdered JonBenet.

The following is verbatim, and what Serge wrote (in 1999) to someone, whose privacy is being protected in this blog. The recipient's name appears as ***** in the following. Again, it's not to protect him, but the person he was writing, who was not, is not, and has never been a pedophile or sexual predator; info. that ID's the recipient is denoted by * characters:


Return-Path:
Received: from rly-za05.mx.aol.com (rly-za05.mail.aol.com [***.31.36.***]) by
air-za04.mail.aol.com (v56.26) with SMTP; Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:12:05
-0500
Received: from anon.lcs.mit.edu (anon.lcs.mit.edu [18.26.0.254])
by rly-za05.mx.aol.com (8.8.8/8.8.5/AOL-4.0.0)
with SMTP id OAA10324 for <**********@aol.com>;
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:12:01 -0500 (EST)
Date: 15 Feb 1999 17:25:23 -0000
Message-ID: <19990215172523.4826.qmail@nym.alias.net>
From: Serge Valinium
To: **********@aol.com
Subject: What is in a name? Everything.......
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit


Dearest *****,

Please forgive the following disclaimer. I know that you respect
my right to protect myself, in case this mail might fall into the
wrong hands.


The following is a story about someone who really loved his
little friend. This "someone" is not necessarily me. After
speaking to certain legal counsel, I was informed that I could
safely speak of a particular child, if it was done in an indirect
way; not that this is how the following account is directed. The
bottom line here is the fact that I will not admit to being the
party involved in this story. This story may be a work of fiction
or a work of complete truth. So now after casting this web of
doubt over the entire account, I will proceed.


There once lived, in a large house, with her mommy and daddy; a
pretty little Princess. She had long blonde hair and green eyes.
I chanced to meet her because I was indirectly doing business
with her family.


She caught my attention right away. She was very smart and
friendly. She was also very playful. She liked to giggle and run
away. She was a little "show-off". I was enjoying every aspect of
her show.


She was a vision of Heaven. She was so pretty; so perfect. I fell
in love with her from the very start. Knowing her lovely green
eyes were seeing me made me feel honored to be in her presence. I
was in awe of this lovely little Goddess. Her precious little
body was so perfect. Her voice was sweet and playful. Her spirit
was like sunshine; it warmed me. I was falling deeply in love
with this little Princess.


My encounter with her was very brief. I saw her several times on
my visits to her house. I had a few short moments alone with her.
I did get a chance to hold her.


Upon leaving one night, I took out my teacher's red pen and asked
for her little hand. I drew a heart in her left hand and said,
"When we are apart, look inside your left hand. There, you will
find my heart. Though we are apart, you always hold my heart in
your hand. It is your reminder that I love you."


On one cold December night, my little love was taken. I would
never see her again. She was only on this earth for 6 short
years. Her life was filled with wonderful things. Her death was
torture and all that was bad. I know she was so lonely and
terribly frightened in her final hours. I am sure she called out,
to those she loved, for help. No help would come. This Princess
was fated to die.


Today, I will visit her grave. As I drive to the cemetery, where
her sweet body lies, I think of her lovely face, her loving way,
her playful and flamboyant spirit.


I hope I will be alone with her at her grave. My car is very
conspicuous. I fear there are surveilance cameras aimed at her
grave. My car enters the tall wrought iron gates. A sigh of
relief; I am alone with her at last. I always walk slowly to her
grave; talking to her as I go.


I take my position by her gravestone. I speak to her; "Oh
sweetheart, I love you so much. Do you know how special you are
to me? I miss you. I can't believe your beautiful body is just 18
inches from me now. We are alone. At this moment, you are all
mine. How I love you."


I caress the slab that rests on top of her grave and also, the
headstone atop the marble slab. My fingers lightly; sensuously,
trace across the letters in her sweet name. "My sweetness, I want
your spirit to leave this place and follow me. I want your sweet
spirit to rise and go home with me and follow me endlessly. I
want your precious spirit to rise from this grave and come inside
my body; your little heart beating inside my heart. Now, my
little love, I will kiss your name on this stone to signify my
undying love for you. When my lips touch your name, I will
feel your lips touch mine." And so I kiss my lover's lips. I kiss
her sweet and wonderful name: JonBenet Patricia Ramsey.


Serge


Heee's baaack! He's for real, all right, and he's originally from Alabama - just like John Mark Karr. Serge Shoemaker can change his nym, but, as we've seen with other pedos: He can't change his legal ID without going through the courts. He's not made it easy on himself.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Proud2BAntiPerv said...

I remember him well!

8:04 PM  
Blogger ILuv2Surf said...

He's a warped one. He'll NEVER change.

Of course, neither he nor any of his fella pedos have the gonads to contest the truth that is written. Because? It is the truth and they know it!

Others (anti-perv), well-aware of his history, have fallen by the wayside; $$$$$ influenced some to "change directions" - and many just have short-term memory(???). There are, still more, who have invoked selective memory. Then, too: there are those who have not been "around" long enough to have internalized who is who among pervs.

Serge can thank himself for deciding to surface, once again, among his pedo friends.

His family is aware of his "lust."

Do they know of his ad hoc membership in the "fan of dead little girls club"? Who knows.

They'd probably freak, however, if they saw the rest of what's he's written over the years. Pack him off to college and trust he'll change? Sorry, he hasn't! He won't change. He was a "minor" in 1999 and has had ample time.

Every wonder what happened to his friend/former host Derek Frick? I don't. Memory doesn't escape me.

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Book Publishers said...

I remember this guy, only too well!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home