Saturday, January 20, 2007

"DaBest": BoyChat graduate Michael James Hussey


Who have we here? It's Michael James Hussey, D.O.B. November 13, 1972. "BoyChat" pedos know him much better as "DaBest," "michael h," and "michaels-world."

Proud2B and I thought of "DaBest" after news about "alleged" abductor Michael Devlin was reported. (Go figure why we'd think of the pedo "DaBest" from St. Louis.) I wondered why he seemed to disappear some years ago, and asked about him: here. I decided to find out what happened to him, and it didn't take very long - after searching his additional favorite haunts (alt.fan.prettyboy and alt.oyp.sworp).

After locating his legal name, I found out what happened to "DaBest." He graduated pedos' "BoyChat" and is, now, another of its registered sex offenders.

Check the Missouri S.O.R. You'll see that Michael James Hussey is "Noncompliant." Maybe law enforcement should comb "BoyChat" for him. After all, Benjamin Rzadca didn't waste time any time running back to "BoyChat" following his release from prison.

Once a pedophile? Always a pedophile.

6 Comments:

Blogger Proud To Be Anti Perv said...

Noncompliant, Huh? I wonder if law enforcement has checked out the family cabin on the river where he loved to go with his YF and his son to look for old Indian relics and arrowheads?

I feel so sorry for his son to have to grow up knowing his dad was into kids sexually and was even sexually attracted to him.

I remember he was a web TV'er. His YF Scott was killed by a drunk driver and this perv was always drinking.

He also posted as "Just Do It" on BoyChat .

4:56 AM  
Blogger ~**Violet Leaves**~ said...

hmm there is a just do it at bl.net too I think.

Is non-compliant the same as parole violation?

5:29 AM  
Blogger ILuv2Surf said...

BL.net doesn't seem associated with boylovers; it belongs to a non perv from what I've been able to discern (each time someone refers to bl.net). Are you abbreviating the name of a pedo haven? Could you please type out its full URL? Thank you :).

Do you have a screenshot of the pedo profile for "Just Do It"?

It seems that nomcompliant might be the same as absconded (under Missouri's S.O.R. registrant data) - or another type failure (such as not showing up or being able to be found for periodic reviews, etc.).

5:33 PM  
Blogger ~**Violet Leaves**~ said...

I can get it if he is there.
The url is
http://www.boylover.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi
its member only, so you wont see anything but it is all pedo crap.

I just looked in the membership and nope it was "justme" and others with similar names:

Just happy me
justhere
justawatcher
justintime
justthere
justalooker
justanotherguy
the others are justin(something).


~violet ~ sorry I couldn't help more.

5:31 AM  
Blogger ILuv2Surf said...

Thank you for checking and sharing its URL :).

7:12 AM  
Blogger Vacant said...

My name is Danielle. I was married to this creep while I was in highschool. I didn't know of his deviancies or taboo nayure until after I managed to escape him. this man beat me unmercifully, not only physically, but mentally as well. It saddens me that I find out the horrible things he has done to these children. I, myself, am a mother now and I try to keep track of where this monster is at all times. I do not want the surprise of his presence to shatter our lives. BTW, he is still "noncompliant"!!! upon finding him on S.O.R. I noticed that they had no "identifying marks" noted on him. I called the MOSHP myself and alerted them to what tattoos and scars that I knew of. They almost immediately posted them. I would do anything to keep children safe from scum like him. The sad thing is, is I am a survivor myself, and this SOB knew it & acted like he cared. What a friggen joke. I feel sexually abused all over again knowing that he is a pedophile that was once in my life. He's a crafty piece of work, comes off real charming....then once he has you in his grasp, suicide seemed to be a thought that consoled me. Even today, I fear this man.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home