Thursday, January 11, 2007

Frank Rey Lucero ... "BoyChat" pedo poster

Frank Rey Lucero was sentenced on January 9, and he will spend 20 years in federal prison!


Thursday, January 11, 2007


Proud2B and I sincerely thank Ian Hodgson ("Soumy Nona"/"Somersault"/"Martin Somers"/"Tangie"/"BlueJay") for having deleted:




The italicized chimpo caught my eye one night and it led to ID'ing him as Frank Rey Lucero and locating him in Midvale, UT. If the post had been left "as is," the italics in the "Lounge" index wouldn't have jumped off the page; I wouldn't have started probing for more info. about Lucero's interest in LAN groups.

Good move, Hodgson! You helped send your friend to federal prison... 'cuz a ton of info. was sent to authorities in Utah. You were far too late in deleting. I had the original text of the message - also given to law enforcement. You did good, Hodgson, you freak pedophile.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stitches77 said...

I liked this part of the news story "Lucero's actions warranted the maximum sentence of 20 years in prison. There is no parole in the federal system."

I love watching your posts and especially when I get to see the final results.

Kudos to you!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home