Saturday, January 06, 2007

Jon Shepherd / Don Shepherd ... The Nanny




I wonder if this agency is aware that Jon / Don is a pedophile: Nanny-Agency.com. Scroll to the bottom of this page to read his listing: Jon Shepherd. I predict that it won't be long before Nanny agencies know that his "interest" in children evolves from being a pedophile.

If you want to see a yet another photo that he has circulated - click: Here.

His current myspace.com accounts (before he obliterates these, too): Jon Shepherd & Shepherd. Be sure to check out his photos and his "friends."

7 Comments:

Blogger Proud To Be Anti Perv said...

Nope.....won't be long at all before the Nanny Agency hears about this piece of garbage. :0)

9:01 PM  
Blogger Stitches77 said...

ROFLMAO. Hey how'd you like his description of himself "I'm not a pervert or anything like that....I am a woman at heart, but I am straight as well"

Who he'd most like to meet? Who else...Dakota Fanning. Like that wouldn't scream at everyone "I am a pedophile"

I'd say his nanny career is pretty much on the rocks. GREAT job iluv2surf! Let's keep him moving on up in google. People need to know.

5:47 AM  
Blogger Proud To Be Anti Perv said...

No need to contact the Agency. It's been done and I've been assured he won't be able to cause any problems related to that agency. Hopefully they'll inform other agencies of this perv.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Stitches77 said...

You know, speaking of Donald Shepherd the pedophile nanny, I think pedophiles hurt other people too, including their own families.

Read the email Donald's father sent him.

annabelleigh.net/messages/320519.htm

3:25 AM  
Blogger Sues said...

Great work everyone! I'm glad this is one less pedo scum that will be able to have free access to kids thru his job.

3:20 PM  
Blogger ILuv2Surf said...

Yeah :( It was included in the July 15 entry about him.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Stitches77 said...

Well duh! Slap me silly!

He's moving on up in search engines....though some would like to stop that.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home