Friday, February 22, 2008

Boychat Baby Rapists Harold Spurling & Jeffrey Brisson

Harold "Aztram" Spurling and Jeffrey "The Night Raven" Brisson went to court and entered not guilty pleas. Sure, they're innocent. Aren't they all? No. But, but, but... Spurling and Brisson are different; they're not like the rest from boychat.org and annabelleigh.net who have prior convictions or who have been arrested, convicted and sentenced. Spurling and Brisson will prove they're innocent pedophiles who were framed by cops and are being persecuted. Sure, they will. Not!


Men Accused Of Abusing Children Enter Pleas
New Britain Men Remain Held On Combined $5M Bond
February 21, 2008

3 Comments:

Anonymous Proud2BAntiPerv said...

....and they go back to court on March 18th. I think the proof to find them guilty in on that sick video.

7:34 AM  
Blogger mymonki said...

.......and I hope they get life w/o parole for what they did to those kids, and a big welcome party from the general population in prison. These were not isolated crimes. I am sure they have other victims out there who have not come forward. These animals are experienced child molesters.

Just FYI...you don't know me, but I am a volunteer with Perverted-Justice. Hope it was ok for me to post here.

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm related to the pedophile Harold Spurling. I am sickened, and hurt by his actions. I hope he spends his life in jail. What a sick, sick thing! God bless those little children, and may they heal from their terrible wounds.

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home